Thursday, May 29, 2008

frustration.

June 17, 2006

The Gins has fallen - that's what everyone says. It's true, they lost the battle. Red bull managed to suppress the Gins with their team work. Before the game started I was so sure it would be a close match but then I was mistaken. The Gins was incapable to take the advantage. There were a lot of opportunities though, but still they were unable to grab it.

I'd like to comment on one placard which says: "Never say die is dead!" You're completely wrong mister. How can that Ginebra spirit be dead? Is it because they lost? Ha! That's ludicrous, sir. The team played their hearts out during that game. Giving up wasn't in their senses. They strived so hard to cut down the lead, gave their very best in every possession. They were like risking their lives for that ball. And you call that spirit dead? Oh c'mon, are you kidding me? Well, we're entitled to have our own opinions but I strongly disagree with yours.It just wasn't their time. After all, we respectively have our own time to shine as well as our time of downfall.

I just wanna stress this out, the 'Never say die' spirit of Ginebra will withstand it's splendor. In no way will it expire

No comments: